Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
NJDEP's Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA) of 2009 created the LSRP program. All clients that begin a remedial project on or after November 7, 2009 must retain an LSRP. The LSRP acts in lieu of the NJDEP and provides full regulatory guidance and oversight. In most cases, your project will be completed in half the time (or less) than might occur under the former regulatory program. By using an LSRP, you will foster and expedite the investigation, remediation, and closure of soil and ground water cleanups.
ESA has LSRPs on staff!
What does this mean to you?
- ESA will manage your project on a turnkey basis
- The duration of your project will be reduced. You should expect to see your compliance time cut in half when compared to case management under NJDEP's former system
- You will save money versus the compliance process under the former system because your project will take less time and you can expect to pay fewer NJDEP fees as well
- Real estate transactions will now proceed with greater speed and ease
- Faster real estate deals may mean that you will no longer pay taxes on non-productive properties